A Network Access Account (NA2) provides AUArts community members with a range of technology services:
- A College e-mail address and account
- Computer access and laptop connections
- 1 GB of personal disk space
- Self Serve Printing
- Digital Printing Services in IOLAB (additional charges may apply)
- Access to licensed software (pre-installed on college owned computers)
- AUArts Mosaic
Network Access Accounts (NA2) also provides AUArts Faculty and Staff access to:
Having trouble with your Network Access Account (NA2) or if you need your password reset then come in person to Room 436 with your ACAD ID Card.
Use of your NA2 is subject to published “Information Technology (IT) – Acceptable Use Agreement.” C+TS reserve’s the right to suspend, and, if necessary remove all technology privileges if the circumstances support this.