C+TS provisions and supports computers in faculty offices where sessional faculty are located. Our goal is to equip each office with at least one computer with the following features:
- Internet access (webmail)
- LAN access (SOMBRERO)
- Network Printing (IOLAB, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (recent version)
- Anti-virus software, plug-in’s and players
- Platform of choice for majority of residents of office (i.e. Mac or PC?)
In support of college and faculty owned laptops, C+TS permits “plugging in” to the LAN and it operates a wireless network, “ctsair,” on campus.
Network printing is available in several locations and in the IOLAB using your Network Access Account (NA2).